Tuesday, September 29, 2009

"Oh it is Love" Collection 2009



Twirling in Rubies Earrings $7.00





















You're the piece to my puzzle Earrings $6.00

















Pretty in Plum Earrings $5.00


















Ever After Earrings $6.00


















Sweet Thing Earrings$5.00
































Catch me if you can Earrings $6.00


















Shower me with flowers Earrings $6.00














Wrapped around you Earrings $5.00








Oh darling Earrings $7.00







4 comments:

Unknown said...

As always girl---you are sooo talented!!! Gosh, I love all that you do---I'll probably order some earrings from you soon (got some medical bills to sort out first;p) love ya!!!

Sarah Ellen Taylor said...

Thanks Heidi! :) Let me know when you want to order them and what you are interested in. Love ya too!

Kira said...

Hey I was just wondering how large these earrings are? I was looking at the white ones with the flower in them... Thanks

Sarah Roylance said...

Hi Kira,

The white earrings with flowers in the middle of them are close to the size of a quarter, possibly smaller. Yeah, I hope that helps you out. They are really fun earrings! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Sarah