Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Life is Beautiful Collection-Winter 2009

I am so excited to introduce my newest collection of ideas! This has all gone great and I have had so much fun doing it! I love being inspired by life and this is what this collection is all about! Life is all about finding joy in the simplest of things and seeing the beauty around us! So the name of my winter 2009 collection is "Life is Beautiful". I hope this brings you a little piece of joy in your life and you can realize that life is truly beautiful!



If you have any questions leave a comment or feel free to contact me at sarahellentaylor@gmail.com


Also included in this collection is "Oh it is Love"

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Is it just me or are there no pictures...? Sarah! I really wanna see this! Haha. I bet it's just my stupid computer and the stupid internet.

Marie said...

I can't see anything Sarah... :*(

Shelley said...

I love the new look of your blog! And I think your items are totally cute. If shopping were in my budget this is where I'd be doing it! :-)