Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Brooches

So lately I have been really bored with clothes and felt like wow, everything is so plain Jane and I am not a plain kind of girl. So I thought to myself, what can I do to change this? Well here it is! I love these brooches because you can dress up a t-shirt, give a dress a little bit of added zing, or give that boring black jacket a pop of color!



Let me tell you a little bit about this collection of Brooches. I cut and sew each petal by hand as well as each flower. I have attached on the back of each one safety pins that have been sewn on. These can be worn in many different ways since they are removable! You can do custom orders as well as purchase the items below. I have shown below all of the colors available. Let me know what colors you want as well as design/how many flowers. Each one will be unique and individual! Just the way I like it! Prices range from $15-$20! If you are interested in having me design one just for you, it will take about 2 days after you order from me. Thanks!




COLORS
























Falling for you Brooch $15.00 NOW $12.00

















Blue Sky, Grey Clouds Brooch $17.00

































Pink Lemonade Brooch $20.00





















Fire Truck Red Textured Brooch SOLD OUT
























Royalty Brooch $10.00 NOW $8.00






















































Bubble Gum Brooch $20.00 NOW $14.00








































Kiss Me Under the Mistletoe Brooch $10.00 NOW $6.00














Fading into Light Brooch $20.00 NOW$15.00













Orange Dream Brooch $16.00















Cookie Monster Blue Brooch $16.00 NOW $10.00
















Splash of Red Brooch $20.00












Baby blue, Maroon, Dark Grey Brooch $20.00 NOW $13.00















Turquoise Brooch $13.00 NOW $8.00







6 comments:

Tiffany said...

You are amazing! You have gotten so creative and I love all your creations!

Sarah Ellen Taylor said...

Thanks Tiff! :) That is so nice of you to say!

Natalie Black said...

Sarah these are beautiful! You are so talented. I may need to give you a call for Christmas present ideas. -Natalie (Brooke's friend)

Sarah Ellen Taylor said...

Natalie-

Thank you! I am so glad you found my site. I have a few new collections coming out for Christmas. In fact they should be up next week. You can always get ahold of me over email if you have any questions. Then if you would like to talk on the phone we can go through email to get numbers. I would love to suggest gift ideas or whatever you are needing. Thanks for the comment! :)

Sarah
P.S. Brooke who? I know a lot of Brookes. Sorry.

Natalie Black said...

I thought you must be a cousin of Brooke and Laura Taylor, since I found out about your blog through Laura, haha. I guess not. :) I will send you an email for sure, I would love to come look at what you have for Christmas. Thanks!

Sarah Ellen Taylor said...

Ok great Natalie! Thanks so much. I am cousins with Laura and Brooke. yes. haha. Sorry about the mix up.